Here at Face by Rebecca, we want to ensure the safe reintroduction of Cosmetic Injecting Treatments during this time.
Please read below the COVID-19 screening questionnaire and guidelines. Notify us immediately if any of these apply to you.
Prior to Consultation
- Have you travelled overseas recently?
- Have you had recent contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 patient in the past two weeks?
- Do you reside in or visited a known high-risk area with a cluster of cases?
- Have you recently tested for COVID-19?
Do you have any of the following?
- Temperature > 37.5˚C
- A cough
- A sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Other respiratory symptoms, or flu like symptoms
- A recent loss of sense of smell
If you have answered YES to any of the above please do NOT attend the clinic.
On the day of your appointment you will be asked the same questions and your temperature will be taken.
Please make sure that you are aware of the risks of having a cosmetic procedure during this time and that you are aware of the measures which need to be implemented to reduce risk.
Standard public health measures implemented at Face by Rebecca
- Hand hygiene
- Safe distancing 1.5m
- Surface decontamination
- Non-contact greeting
- It is now mandatory to wear a mask before entering the clinic as per NSW Guidelines
- Cough etiquette
Our clinics will run at lower capacity than usual to allow
- Physical distancing
- Time to adequately clean rooms and decontaminate surfaces are procedures
Thank you for your cooperation in helping stop the spread of COVID-19.